Dental Clinique

40 Balham High Road

Balham, London SW12 9AQ

 

Telephone: 0208 675 7307

Get In Touch

Monday
Tuesday   
Wednesday
Thursday
Friday    
Saturday

9.00 am - 5.00 pm
9.00 am - 7.00 pm
9.00 am - 5.00 pm
9.00 am - 5.00 pm
8.30 am - 4.30 pm
9.00 am - 1.00 pm

by appointment
(private patients only)

  • Grey Facebook Icon
  • Grey Twitter Icon
  • Grey RSS Icon
Find Us
Opening Hours
Email Us

​Fields with (*) are required.
Please contact us via this website or email without disclosing confidential information.

arrow&v

Copyright © Dental Clinique. All Rights Reserved. 

Data Protection Policy

Authorised : DFW

0% Finance

Interest Free Loans

To help spread the cost of treatment, at no additional cost to you, Dental Clinique now offers an interest-free repayments.

These are arranged with Medenta Ltd. who work with Hitachi Capital Finance (UK) and in compliance with the FCA (Finance Conduct Authority) regulations.

What sort of treatments can Interest free credit be used for?

The credit can be used to spread the cost of all private treatments available at our practice.

What is excluded? What are the restrictions?

  • Excluded are costs for routine treatments such as consultation, check- up, x-rays and Hygienists.

  • Total Treatment must add up to £500 or above to be eligible for our repayment.

  • 10% of amount is a deposit, the remaining 90% can be borrowed interest free.

  • The maximum loan term is 10 months.

How much credit is available?

The minimum credit amount is £500 and you can borrow up to £5,000.
All loans will be subject to a simple credit check procedure. This is carried out on the phone while you wait. Documents will be required.

What are the charges for the credit?

The credit is interest free. The borrowed amount is all that you repay.
There are no additional charges to process the loan, or upon completion.

Over what periods are the loans repayable?

The term of the loan is fixed to 10 months or less.

How will I know if I am eligible for credit?

As a guide you must be:

  • Age 18 or over

  • UK resident

You must also be able to produce identification as advised by DENTAL CLINIQUE when making an application.

Who is the credit provider?

Hitachi Capital (UK) ltd, act as a credit provider for Medenta Ltd. You will be provided with their contact details for any query about the interest-free loan.

Is the application simple?

The credit application is easy and takes place at the practice.


The practice will then place a quick call to Medenta and in the majority of the cases the decision is made there and then.

Proof of identity, such as a recent utility bill will be required.


Once the loan is processed you will receive acknowledgement in writing confirming details of the loan.

Is the repayment simple?

Yes. A direct debit mandate will allow them to collect the monthly loan repayments.

Typical examples

Example 1
Total cost of treatment £1,000
If you pay a 20% deposit of £100, the balance payable is £900
You will repay £75.00 per month for 10 months. Total payable is £900 at 0% APR
 

Example 2
Total cost of treatment £2,000
If you pay a 20% deposit of £200, the balance payable is £1800.
You will repay £150 per month for 10 months. Total payable is £1,800 at 0% APR

  • More time with the dentist. You benefit from having the treatment you need not the treatment you can afford

  • No worries about large unexpected bills, to encourage regular attendance

  • All normal routine dental care including check-ups, fillings, x-rays and preventative care. 

  • Preventative care, including help with avoiding gum disease and tooth decay, scaling and polishing, fluoridation, dietary and other preventative advice.

  • Visit to the hygienist when necessary, scale and polish and dietary advice

  • All necessary treatment, including white fillings where necessary

  • Work involving laboratories, (crowns and bridges), the time with the Denplan member dentists is covered, so the patient only pays the laboratory costs.

  • Access to Denplan's nation-wide 24 hour emergency helpline A 24 hour telephone helpline is provided by Denplan for immediate assistance in case of dental emergencies outside normal surgery hours, providing peace of mind.