Dr. D. Joshi BDS(Lond), LDS RCS(Eng), DGDP(UK) is the principal dentist at Dental Clinique. He qualified in 1980 at the Royal London Dental Hospital. After a short spell in Hospital service he entered into General practice. He has been practicing in South West London since 1987.
Dr. Joshi has a primary interest in developing the concepts of Minimum Intervention procedures in Dental care. This concept has been continually developed in Dental Clinique
Current member of the British Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry, Past member of American Academy of Cosmetic dentistry and the European Society of Aesthetic Dentistry .
- Pathfinder Dentist and researcher for Healozone®
Dr. D. Joshi was among the first five practices in the world to use the Healozone. He is continually developing the clinical knowledge and has lectured extensively on the subject of Minimum invasive dentistry
- Accredited Trainer, ISCD (International Society of Computerised Dentistry)
- Lectured Nationally England and Scotland
- Lectured Internationally in Italy, Brazil, Hong Kong, Egypt
- Table Clinics in Germany, Malaysia, India
- President of British Society of Computerised Dentistry
- President and founder member of the International Association of Minimum Intervention Dentistry
- Elected Fellow of the International Association for Dento-Facial aesthetics
- Elected Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard International Academy
- Founder member and former President of the Anglo-Asian Odontological Group
- Articles have been published in various Dental journals
- Advisory board to two dental journals and a dental company
- Consultant to Dental companies
- Media consultant-
The practice and Dr. Joshi have been featured on Daytime television, “This Morning”, Channel 4, ITV news, BBC news, National newspapers, the Readers Digest and local magazines. He had been consulted by several journalists, TV researchers and producers both national and internationally for his dental opinions
- Dr. D. Joshi has helped design two Dental software products and three other Dental products. He has also been a recipient of a Design Council grant.